UX Design EBook-100 Dos and Dont's at Google Play Books Store



Available on Google Play Books or Gumroad







Hey there!

I am Akash Khandavilli from India. I am a UI/UX & Graphic Designer with more than 3+ years in the IT sector and 2 years in the Non-IT sector. You can google me: akash02designer

I worked with the banking industry and the real estate industry domain. I create designs for fun and love colors.




MY DESIGN PROCESS
==================
1. Strategy
2. Research
3. Analysis
4. Design

I have been following youtube videos and many articles to learn more about UX. Small things will bring a big difference in UX or in life. I believe in humbleness and helping.



My Portfolio 
CLICK HERE


Graphic Design Course Details
CLICK HERE


Article:- How I became a multiskill designer?
CLICK HERE

Feel Free to Email:- akash02designer@gmail.com
Blog: https://akashwebdesigns.blogspot.com


======================================================================