I will add or remove person object or change complex background



Hi,

Welcome to my GIG. I will add or remove a person from the photo very professionally.



I will deliver the image file in less than 2 hours for the "Basic" and "Standard" plan. Please message me before placing the order.



These are the things I work on:

  • Remove a person or object or background from a complex photo
  • Add a person or object or background from a complex photo
  • Matching background and person with effective lighting
  • You can share your own background also
  • Add or remove simple text
  • Deliver you with a high-resolution photo for all 3 plans
  • Also, I can compress your photo. For example: from 500KB to 50KB


These are the things I don't work on:

  • Skin retouch or Skin tone
  • Certificate photo editing
  • Hair color or dress color or object color
  • Blur to Sharp
Email: akash02designer@gmail.com
Timings: 10 AM to 10 PM IST