Hello, I am Akash and i am a UI/UX Designer



Hai and Hello :) Welcome to my UX blog

Hey there! I am akash (Google me: akash02designer) from India, currently i am a UI and UX designer in a software company. I have 3 years of experience in UI/UX and 2 years in Non-IT Sector. My skills are Pencil Art, Logo Design, Web Design, Mobile App Design and Vector Illustrations. Tools which i use daily in my work are Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe XD, Animate CC. I also have knowledge in HTML, CSS, JQUERY and Asp.NET which is fun to learn always. Well coming to my hobbies i do research on selling my digital products which i am doing since 2012. I really enjoy in designing and creating things which help others. Thank you very much for taking time to read my profile. Have a GREAT DAY.

Google me: akash02designer

If you are interested Join Facebook Now: https://www.facebook.com/akash02designer

My capabilities: - To solve a problem in a product with user centric design process. 


I also create innovative startup ideas 2018 for people and help students. I believe in helping one another makes a great day. 

My UX Certificates Click here




Q & A

1. What is this blog about ? 
A. Information about my UX design works, UI UX design course, UX Jobs, UX Salary, Vectors and Icons.

2. What is UX Design ?
A. Remember UI and UX are different. UX is about user experience where you make a product usable and delightful. It includes principles and methods which are like eg:- World cafe, Usability testing, etc.
UI or UX Designers: What is The Difference - https://www.designerhire.com/ui-ux-designer

3. Can you tell me what i will do as a UX Designer ?
A. You will be doing User Interviews, User Stories, Personas, Wireframes, Prototypes based on company. In my company i do Persona, Sketching, Wireframes, prototypes and Visual Design also.

4. Is it difficult to do this JOB ?
A.It's not difficult, if you love these things: Drawing, Invention, Problem Solving with ideas, Animation, team work.

5. What is the salary for UX designer ?
A. $40K to $50K (It depends on country)

6. How to earn money online?
A. 100 Money earning websites and apps eBook pdf Click here